Jean Smart - Topic; About; Home Trending History Get YouTube Premium Best of YouTube Music With Dan Stevens, Rachel Keller, Aubrey Plaza, Bill Irwin.

Jean Smart: You become an actor because you don’t want to do the same thing all the time. And you find you’re doing this show that is a really, really cushy 9 to 5 job. Not even 9 to 5. David Haller is a troubled young man diagnosed as schizophrenic, but after a strange encounter, he discovers special powers that will change his life forever. Created by Noah Hawley. [Laughs.] Jean Smart, who currently stars as Melanie Bird in X-Men spinoff series Legion, would reprise one of her most memorable roles if she was asked.. And after five years you start to feel like, “Maybe I need to get back to work.” Because I came from the theater, and so I was used to doing different things all the time, and it was time to go. Legion (TV Series 2017–2019) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.

Comment Dessiner Barbie Sirène, Météo Saint-jean-de-luz Juillet 2018, Groupe Majestic Cinéma, Traité De Londres, Synonyme De Food En Anglais, Quel Quartier éviter à Madrid, Stade Atlético Madrid Plan, Champagne Salon 2004, Shen Yun Roubaix Fnac, Corbeille De Fruits Rouen, Les Animaux Carnivores Et Herbivores, Maison à Vendre Claouey, Salaires Dirigeants Sncf, Perles De Rocailles, Playmobil 9432 Auchan, Oxford City Foot, Giselle Ballet France 5, Glaçage Sucre Glace Lait, List Of Photography Awards, Laurent Saint Martin Tillet, Alumni Iae Clermont, Saison Cyclonique 2008, Université De Bretagne Occidentale - Ufr Droit Et Sciences économiques, Assistance Financière Nouveau Code Des Sociétés, Cora Forbach Horaire, Jo D'hiver 2019, Eurovia Emploi Carignan, Le Prince Des Dragons Personnages, Programme Blink Arduino, Fruit En I, Super U Biscarrosse, écureuil Roux Québec, Concert Vitaa Slimane Roanne Annule, Harcèlement Voisin Pour Bruit, Permanence Avocat Gratuit Lyon 9,